|By Yeshim Deniz||
|September 14, 2013 05:14 PM EDT||
Is your IT organization being pushed to increase the tempo of your software release cycles? Do you currently automate application builds and the creation of staging environments? Do you always test thoroughly before pushing code out to production? Does your hair catch on fire every time you put out a new release? IT organizations large and small are turning to the set of processes, technologies, and organizational practices called DevOps as a way to deal with the need to release software more often and with less trouble by changing the way the Development and Operations teams cooperate.
In his session at the 13th International Cloud Expo®, Uri Budnik, Director of Business Development at RightScale, will discuss how Ceph, a fully open source distributed object store, network block device, and file system designed for reliability, scalability and performance, is transforming DevOps.
Uri Budnik is the Director of Business Development at RightScale. He is responsible for the ISV partner program. Prior to RightScale, he co-founded and managed the datacenter infrastructure for a technology company that provides automated podcasting tools to newspapers and magazines. Before that, he held a variety of roles at Qwest Communications in the internet services and data center division including subject matter expert for complex hosting. Uri Budnik won the entrepreneur of the year award from the Marshall Business School of the University of Southern California and started a company based on that award-winning business plans.
- Announcing "OpenStack Fundamentals Track" at Cloud Expo
- Cloud Expo Silicon Valley: Ceph and DevOps in the Cloud
- OpenStack Fundamentals: Replacing Nova-Network with Neutron
- Cloud Expo: Delivering Guaranteed Performance Through an SDS Framework
- Cloud Expo: The Cloud Needs to Look More Like the Data Center
- OpenStack Fundamentals: Enterprise Applications from AWS to OpenStack
- OpenStack Fundamentals: From AWS Cloud to OpenStack Cloud
- OpenStack Fundamentals: Guaranteed SDS Framework Performance
- OpenStack Fundamentals: Ceph and DevOps in the Cloud
- OpenStack Fundamentals: Ceph: Distributed Storage for the Cloud