|By Yeshim Deniz||
|September 14, 2013 05:12 PM EDT||
In his session at the 13th International Cloud Expo®, Nelson Nahum, CEO & CTO of Zadara Storage, will compare the requirements of enterprise applications with cloud offerings, from Amazon Web Services to OpenStack, and analyze the gaps that exist. He will then show how to make the cloud a much more inviting place for Enterprises.
Nelson Nahum is CEO & CTO of Zadara Storage. A thought leader for software-defined storage, he brings 20+ years of storage experience to the company. Prior to co-founding Zadara, he was Fellow and VP of Software Engineering at LSI. Previously he was CTO and co-founder of StoreAge (acquired by LSI), where he invented out-of-band storage virtualization. He holds multiple patents and a BSEE from the Technion.
- Announcing "OpenStack Fundamentals Track" at Cloud Expo
- Cloud Expo Silicon Valley: Ceph and DevOps in the Cloud
- OpenStack Fundamentals: Replacing Nova-Network with Neutron
- Cloud Expo: Delivering Guaranteed Performance Through an SDS Framework
- Cloud Expo: The Cloud Needs to Look More Like the Data Center
- OpenStack Fundamentals: Enterprise Applications from AWS to OpenStack
- OpenStack Fundamentals: From AWS Cloud to OpenStack Cloud
- OpenStack Fundamentals: Guaranteed SDS Framework Performance
- OpenStack Fundamentals: Ceph and DevOps in the Cloud
- OpenStack Fundamentals: Ceph: Distributed Storage for the Cloud